Inflexible licensing incurs a substantial loss of opportunities and revenues for a significant number of software/device vendors, since business models can be only as flexible as the product’s licensing. Furthermore, most software development teams are too busy developing new features, than preventing revenue leakage.
All licensing models, such as lifetime, floating, trials, subscriptions and renewals.
Features and Editions
Easy definition of product features and editions.
User and/or Devices (IoT ready)
Flexible provisioning of named users and/or devices.
B2B and B2C
Manage both consumer and business (volume) licensees.
Adjustable frequency of license checks.
REST API Integration.
FEATURES FOR SOFTWARE/DEVICE VENDORS
- To be licensed features
- Definition of (optionally adjustable) feature, named user and/or device values
- B2B or B2C templates
- Named user / Optional maximum devices limit
- Fixed date
- X days after activation
- Customer (licensee) invitation with customizable content
- Out of the box analytics
FEATURES FOR LICENSEES
- Company/Customer Registration
- Assignment of licenses to named users
- Assignment of licenses to devices
- Reassignment (e.g., hardware migration or new users)