Our team is pleased to announce the general availability of SLASCONE 5.2, highlighting the following features:
- Asymmetric Encryption – Digital Signatures
- Until now, encryption in SLASCONE has been symmetric. With SLASCONE 5.2 you can now choose between symmetric and asymmetric (private/public key based) encryption.
- SLASCONE generates by default a certificate for you. However, you can upload your own certificate.
- Read more.
- Check out option for floating sessions
- SLASCONE enables a session checkout in order to facilitate (partially) offline scenarios, e.g., when a device is on a construction site for some days, with no connectivity.
- Read more.
- We constantly try to improve the UI/UX experience. In this context, SLASCONE 5.2 comes with a slight UI facelift. More UX changes are coming with the next major release 6.0.
- Performance/Infrastructural Changes
- Linux/.NET6: SLASCONE runs now in Linux-based Azure app-services (previously Windows-based). This significantly reduces the incurred cost for customers hosting SLASCONE in their own Azure subscription.
- Web application framework: the SLASCONE UI is now based on Angular 13.
Register to our Argus Demo Vendor now in order to experience SLASCONE 5.2 live or schedule an online demo.