SLASCONE supports not only a wide range of both software and device vendors, but a wide range of application types as well, including B2B and B2C scenarios. Beyond the tangible cross-departmental benefits for the vendor, the end-customer (licensee) profits from time-saving self-service functionality as well.
IoT – INTELLIGENT DEVICES
- Software driven devices such as 3d printers
- Medical devices such as dental scanners
- Consumer apps such as educational, content management and entertainment apps
- Server applications such as database and reporting platforms
- Developer tools such as programming IDEs, image and audio editing tools
- Both B2B and B2C applications
Managers can offer and adapt all kinds of business models such as subscriptions, pay per use, trials or lifetime licenses, while monitoring and analyzing the usage of their solutions with advanced analytical dashboards.
Engineers can concentrate on the product’s core functionality, without having to build and maintain a custom, in-house licensing solution. The REST-based SLASCONE Management API facilitates a seamless integration.