SLASCONE’s multi-platform approach enables both software and IoT vendors, regardless of the programming language, operating system or device, to license and monitor their products. Beyond the tangible cross-departmental (managerial and engineering) benefits for vendors, end-customers (licensees) profit from time-saving self-service functionality as well.
- Consumer apps such as educational, content management and entertainment apps
- Server applications such as database and reporting platforms
- Developer tools such as programming IDEs, image and audio editing tools
- Both B2B and B2C applications
IoT – INTELLIGENT DEVICES
- Software driven devices such as 3d printers
- Medical devices such as dental scanners
Managers can offer and adapt all kinds of business models such as subscriptions, pay per use, trials or lifetime licenses, while monitoring and analyzing the usage of their solutions with advanced analytical dashboards.
Engineers can concentrate on the product’s core functionality, without having to build and maintain a custom, in-house licensing solution. The REST-based SLASCONE API facilitates a seamless integration.