CUSTOMER (LICENSEE) PORTAL
Enabling licensees to self administrate their licenses significantly reduces the license lifecycle and change management process. Hardware migration is the most common example of a license that needs to be re-assigned.
Vendors typically enable users to unassign a license through their own software’s UI. While this is a very convenient feature, it does not help much in case of not accessible software installations (e.g., due to hardware failure). Therefore, it is useful to have the ability to centrally administer your licenses, regardless of their physical installations.
As a vendor, you have two options to empower your end-customers with license self service functionality:
- Give them direct access to SLASCONE’s customer portal.
- Use the API to integrate the relevant functionality in your existing portal.
- API FUNDAMENTALS
- INSTALLATION PREREQUISITES
- CODE EXAMPLES
- COMPONENTS & SIZING
- CORE API
- CREATING A PRODUCT
- CUSTOM TYPES
- CUSTOMER (LICENSEE) PORTAL
- ERROR CODES
- COMPLIANCE AND FRAUD DETECTION
- GENERATING A UNIQUE DEVICEID
- GETTING STARTED
- IMPORTING DATA FROM YOUR ERP/CRM
- MASTER TEMPLATES (EDITIONS)
- MIGRATING FROM API v1.x TO v2.x
- PRODUCT ANALYTICS
- ROLES AND USER ADMINISTRATION
- UNDERSTANDING SLASCONE
- URL LINKS